KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just need to blow off steam

+5
Zod the everliving
Willow
General Specific
LyingBastard
maron
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

just need to blow off steam Empty just need to blow off steam

Post  maron Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Ok am I over reacting when I just blocked my mother now from my facebook account. I have pretty much blocked from everywhere else because of the toxic vile that she has been spewing for years now.
I am drawing the line when she badmouths my husband again. It was bad enough that she has bad mouth me, and the rest of her and my family.
Every time I think of easing off on the blocking and go on speaking terms with her again she pulls something that makes me livid.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

http://heavenlymaron.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

just need to blow off steam Empty Re: just need to blow off steam

Post  LyingBastard Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:22 pm

You don't need her bullshit to ruin your life. You can't choose who you're related to, but you did choose who you married.
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:54 pm

I know it I am just so tired of this petty stuff... I guess I shouldn't be soft hearted and slowly allow her the chance to redeem herself anymore.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  General Specific Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:19 pm

My grandmother is pretty much the same way. She finds something to say to you that will just anger you beyond belief. I've pretty much stopped interacting with her except for the holidays.
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:52 am

Had a family member of mine been doing crap like that I would have blocked them too!!

*glomps maron*
Willow
Willow
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:07 am

Well after I made it so she couldn't see any thing she sent me a nasty message. At the moment she is blocked from everything I do online. I am just sick of this crap.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  Zod the everliving Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:58 am

Family members always know the best buttons to push.
*nods*
Zod the everliving
Zod the everliving
KNEEL!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountebank Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm happy to say my family stay in the "slightly irritating" camp. Sorry to hear yours don't.
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Mountebank wrote:I'm happy to say my family stay in the "slightly irritating" camp. Sorry to hear yours don't.
I would take slightly irritating over and I quote
"What you're not FAT ENOUGH YET"
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  LyingBastard Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:37 pm

maron wrote:
Mountebank wrote:I'm happy to say my family stay in the "slightly irritating" camp. Sorry to hear yours don't.

Wait, wtf? You're not fat, you're aerodynamically curvaceous. Besides, that's just a mean thing to say.
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  General Specific Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:41 pm

My Grandmother called me the other day to invite me to Thanksgiving, since I wasn't automatically invited in the first place, I guess. At the end of that same call, she mentioned that she would be praying every night for me to find a job, lose weight, find a wife, and find a church. Nothing like thinly-veiled insults as motivation, huh?
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LyingBastard Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:43 pm

General Specific wrote:My Grandmother called me the other day to invite me to Thanksgiving, since I wasn't automatically invited in the first place, I guess. At the end of that same call, she mentioned that she would be praying every night for me to find a job, lose weight, find a wife, and find a church. Nothing like thinly-veiled insults as motivation, huh?

It's the Christian thing to do.
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  General Specific Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:48 pm

just need to blow off steam 1217434740655
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountebank Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Heh. I was about three feet away from him the other day. Not a healthy looking man.
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post  LyingBastard Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Mountebank wrote:Heh. I was about three feet away from him the other day. Not a healthy looking man.

Mastering the dark side takes a toll, man.
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Now I forgot to mention my mother weighs more then I do and is about 5 inches shorter then I am.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  LyingBastard Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:32 pm

maron wrote:Now I forgot to mention my mother weighs more then I do and is about 5 inches shorter then I am.

Well, she sounds like a right c*nt and you're well rid of her if she's going to be like that.
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  StopBeingCute Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:59 pm

In honor of Maron's crazy mother and Gen's psycho grandmother, I present Passive Aggressive Notes!

Might give you guys a laugh. I know it usually makes me feel better after my own family has been acting stupid.
StopBeingCute
StopBeingCute
No Life

https://www.facebook.com/t0t4lg33k

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:22 pm

LyingBastard wrote:
maron wrote:Now I forgot to mention my mother weighs more then I do and is about 5 inches shorter then I am.
Well, she sounds like a right c*nt and you're well rid of her if she's going to be like that.
I was thinking bitch personally... but then again I have not shared the fun of the start of this not speaking to her session.
I usually save it for when people can see the text messages that she left on my phone....
Anyways this time started about 11 months ago when Bar and me took her to disney world for 9 days. She had told us that her Kidneys were failing and she didn't have many years left in her.
She had never been on a vacation period and she "loves" Disney.
We paid for the flight, hotel, food, EVERYTHING
Now we paid for the disney dinning plan (which is awesome btw) and that included one "quickmeal", one "tablemeal" and one snack... Each of the meals included one drink and one desert.
Now my mother is also diabetic with post-polio first few days being kinda naggy but about what we are eating (each of the places we went to were diabetic friendly not that she chose to eat any of it) Bar and I usually ate our meal but most of the time we took the deserts to go and left them in the hotel fridge. She on the other hand ate every desert at every meal and then started to give us grief because we are eating too much food.
She started to get bad on my birthday, we decided to go to the Disney vacation offer because hey they would give us a 150$ gift card to go. After the ceminar my mother decides to start giving me grief because I am "waisting my talent and I can be making a fortune back in california and work as an animator". I lost my temper and told her that if she wanted to rag on some one rag on my older brother (the one who lives with her and can not hold down a stable job if his life depended on it.) because frankly I have a job that I am good at with good pay, fantastic benafits, and because of it I am able to own a house, something that she has never been able to do.
I hardly spoke to her through most of the day.
My Birthday dinner we went to Cinderella's castle because I had always wanted to eat in the Princess's castle and now I can afford to. She belittled that. Again I remind you that Bar and I paid for everything on this trip.
Next day Bar's birthday she didn't want to eat at the hotel but ate something small. We go to Epcot she's now hungry but she doesn't want to eat what we are eating (japanese food) so she wonders off alone not telling anyone.
She comes back and Bar and I start to do the Kim Possible challenge (bar wanted to do it and it's his birthday) she gives grief on that.
Again at dinner she gives us grief about eating too many sweets. Our first sweet thing of the day was the desert at dinner.
Next day we are at Epcot again. The restirants are not open at the time we get to the park and since she left the room early that day we had no idea that she didn't eat breakfast.... she tells us she has to eat NOW we look for a place that is open but there is nothing. She goes into the gift shop and buys some candied nuts again giving us grief because we should be more aware of her health limitations. By the time that is lunch time. I have about had it and she continues to be sulking and wanting to cause trouble. Lunch was a tense affair and buy the time we left the restirant she says She had the nerve to accuse us to only bring her along so we can go through the lines faster. I told her if I wanted to get through lines faster I would have rented my own scooter and not paid over a thousand dollars for her to come with us and walked off. It takes allot for me to lose my temper and she had already did it at least 3 times that trip.
Bar stayed with her for a little while and talked with her. It didn't do any good but he tried. She called him oppressing because he was walking ahead to clear the way for her scooter while I was behind the scooter making sure she didn't get lost. She called him a germ littered scum because he doesn't take a long enough shower for her tastes. She went on about our eatting habits because heaven forbid we eat 3 meals a day. She lectured him on what we were buying while there (I would like to point out that we were using all the gift cards that we aquirred while on the trip... gift card for the hotel plan we chose and gift cards for each of us for our birthday since we paid for the tickets in advance and disney was doing the promotion of a free pass or gift card for your birthday. So we had close to 500$ in gift cards). I didn't talk to my mother for the rest of the day and soon we parted ways because I honestly could not be near her because I was sooo mad.
That night she claimed that she had gotten the bird flu or something else random and was thinking of switching her ticket so she could go home early. I guess she found out that it would cost her because she didn't go home.
Half way though the next day she decided to join us again while we are at the hollywood studios. She toned down the griefing but I think that was mostly because I still wasn't really talking to her.
Fast forward to the night before we leave and her and me had it out again because she claims that we are using her for her money and her scooter. I would like to point out again that we paid for everything during the trip even her suvineers.
She left the hotel to the airport early that day and I honesty didn't care. From what I pieced together at the airport she was on stand by but was not able to get on. By the time her flight landed I had a 20 plus text message from her saying that what she did was pay back for me moving to texas.
I'd post the text messages but my phone is dead at the moment.
And pretty much since then everytime I let my guard down to forgive her she pull something that pisses me off.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:23 pm

StopBeingCute wrote:In honor of Maron's crazy mother and Gen's psycho grandmother, I present Passive Aggressive Notes!

Might give you guys a laugh. I know it usually makes me feel better after my own family has been acting stupid.
I love that site
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  LyingBastard Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Sounds like she'd bitch if you hanged her with a golden rope.

You put up with a lot unfairly and handled it a lot better than I could. If I see you at CAPE or STAPLE this spring I'll give you a hug.
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampjazzy Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:45 pm

LyingBastard wrote:
maron wrote:

Wait, wtf? You're not fat, you're aerodynamically curvaceous. Besides, that's just a mean thing to say.

zOMG. I love that. *steals it*
Vampjazzy
Vampjazzy
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  General Specific Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm

My favorite lines are:
"I'm in shape, round is a shape." and "I have the body of a god... Buddha"

Yes, I do know that Buddha is not actually a god, it's just a good line.
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LyingBastard Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Vampy, in all fairness, I stole that from Jeph Jacques' Questionable Content. They even have a pretty cool T-Shirt with that on it.

http://www.topatoco.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TO&Product_Code=QC-AERO&Category_Code=QC
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:26 pm

The update on the mother front...
I just got this email:
Your "PETTY" (or should I say friend's named removed.) complaints to facebook don't bother me at all. It just goes to show that you are still HIDING from the TRUTH! YOU'VE BECOME A FAT PIG! You spend more money on junk food and crap that could feed a country, so FACE THE TRUTH!!!!! Your family members starve and loose their homes while you stuff yourselves with $18 bowls of FAT! I'M ASHAMED TO CALL YOU MY DAUGHTER, SO YOU CAN SIT IN YOUR SQUALLER AND SHIT AND DROP DEAD FOR ALL I CARE!!!!! YOU HAVE IGNORED YOUR FAMILY AND SPENT YEARS HIDING BEHIND STRANGERS LIKE YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE! GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!

NO LONGER YOUR MOTHER!!! YOU CAN GO SIT IN YOUR BED WITH A FILTHY GERM RIDDEN PIG FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND ROT!!!!!!
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next