KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and Improved!!! Now with irrigated sinuses!!!

2 posters

Go down

New and Improved!!! Now with irrigated sinuses!!! Empty New and Improved!!! Now with irrigated sinuses!!!

Post  HeavenlyMayday Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:59 pm

So, got my neti pot today. Used it. That was a weird but apparently successful endeavor. Am now breathing VERY clearly, lol!

I love the Vitamin Cottage, also got myself some loose lavender, hibiscus, and roiboos for making teas with. Made a peppermint, spearmint, lavendar, chamomile and hibiscus tea. I think next time I'll leave out the hibiscus when I do the mint, tangy and minty is a little weird. Not bad, just not what I was expecting, lol!
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

New and Improved!!! Now with irrigated sinuses!!! Empty Re: New and Improved!!! Now with irrigated sinuses!!!

Post  Kid-spider2099 Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:48 am

HeavenlyMayday wrote:So, got my neti pot today. Used it. That was a weird but apparently successful endeavor. Am now breathing VERY clearly, lol!

I love the Vitamin Cottage, also got myself some loose lavender, hibiscus, and roiboos for making teas with. Made a peppermint, spearmint, lavendar, chamomile and hibiscus tea. I think next time I'll leave out the hibiscus when I do the mint, tangy and minty is a little weird. Not bad, just not what I was expecting, lol!

the neti pot is the teapot for your nose right?
Kid-spider2099
Kid-spider2099
Thock!

Back to top Go down

New and Improved!!! Now with irrigated sinuses!!! Empty Re: New and Improved!!! Now with irrigated sinuses!!!

Post  HeavenlyMayday Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:01 am

Kid-spider2099 wrote:
HeavenlyMayday wrote:So, got my neti pot today. Used it. That was a weird but apparently successful endeavor. Am now breathing VERY clearly, lol!

the neti pot is the teapot for your nose right?

lol yes Smile
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum