KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you like to... play a... game?

3 posters

Go down

Would you like to... play a... game? Empty Would you like to... play a... game?

Post  ZombieJoe Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:39 am

It is Badger Game Day here at Camp Randall. Anyone want to play, "What did Joe pack in the Zombie Survival Kit" this morning? To explain my messenger bag has a toxic logo on it and says Zombie Survival Kit on it. I stocked it this morning for work. What's in it?

(I am stuck in the building with only an early closing media services table in the visiting team media room, so I need everything for my 6-8 hour day here.)
ZombieJoe
ZombieJoe
No Life

Back to top Go down

Would you like to... play a... game? Empty Re: Would you like to... play a... game?

Post  Domina Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 am

Hatchet- You don't need a bag for that.
Domina
Domina
No Life

Back to top Go down

Would you like to... play a... game? Empty Re: Would you like to... play a... game?

Post  ZombieJoe Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:12 am

You understand the survival kit is just the name of the bag and not actually for surviving a zombie apoc, right? Not even my credentials will get me into the football game with a hatchet. Wink
ZombieJoe
ZombieJoe
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 am

various little electronic devices.... oh wait that would be my bag
maron
maron
Exorcised...

http://heavenlymaron.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Domina Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 am

ZombieJoe wrote:You understand the survival kit is just the name of the bag and not actually for surviving a zombie apoc, right? Not even my credentials will get me into the football game with a hatchet. ;)
Thats false advertising mister!
Domina
Domina
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  ZombieJoe Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 am

maron wrote:various little electronic devices.... oh wait that would be my bag

That sounds... um... naughty... lol
ZombieJoe
ZombieJoe
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  ZombieJoe Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 am

Domina wrote:
ZombieJoe wrote:You understand the survival kit is just the name of the bag and not actually for surviving a zombie apoc, right? Not even my credentials will get me into the football game with a hatchet. Wink

Read the opening post. It was no such thing. Razz
ZombieJoe
ZombieJoe
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Domina Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:34 pm

ZombieJoe wrote:
Domina wrote:
ZombieJoe wrote:You understand the survival kit is just the name of the bag and not actually for surviving a zombie apoc, right? Not even my credentials will get me into the football game with a hatchet. ;)

Read the opening post. It was no such thing. :P
I still think hatchets are an essential when walking out your front door... I never leave home with out mine. ;)
Domina
Domina
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down