KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lnext thirst nine minutes need to hurry up

+2
StopBeingCute
maron
6 posters

Go down

The lnext thirst nine minutes need to hurry up Empty The lnext thirst nine minutes need to hurry up

Post  maron Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:22 pm

I want my vacation to start NOW! *fidgets some more*
maron
maron
Exorcised...

http://heavenlymaron.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The lnext thirst nine minutes need to hurry up Empty Re: The lnext thirst nine minutes need to hurry up

Post  StopBeingCute Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:24 pm

You need vacation time just to get something to drink? Wow, harsh job.
StopBeingCute
StopBeingCute
No Life

https://www.facebook.com/t0t4lg33k

Back to top Go down

The lnext thirst nine minutes need to hurry up Empty Re: The lnext thirst nine minutes need to hurry up

Post  General Specific Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:24 pm

At the last place I worked, that was pretty much true.
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  RowanFalar Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:01 pm

That's why I keep my lunch at my desk. I spend my days answering the phones and processing orders. If I don't have a drink of SOMETHING, I'm croaking. Not good for sales.
RowanFalar
RowanFalar
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountebank Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:42 pm

First rule of policing - hide as much food & drink as you can, wherever you can. You never know when a 5 minute job is going to suddenly turn into an eighteen hour nightmare with no break.
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kid-spider2099 Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Mountebank wrote:First rule of policing - hide as much food & drink as you can, wherever you can. You never know when a 5 minute job is going to suddenly turn into an eighteen hour nightmare with no break.

have you sat in your cop car eating a cornotto?
Kid-spider2099
Kid-spider2099
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountebank Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Kid-spider2099 wrote:
Mountebank wrote:First rule of policing - hide as much food & drink as you can, wherever you can. You never know when a 5 minute job is going to suddenly turn into an eighteen hour nightmare with no break.

Nope.

Police carrier... yes. There were eight of us eating them (the driver had to buy them for us after he reversed into a signpost) while we were supposed to be protecting the pope.
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kid-spider2099 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Mountebank wrote:
Kid-spider2099 wrote:

Nope.

Police carrier... yes. There were eight of us eating them (the driver had to buy them for us after he reversed into a signpost) while we were supposed to be protecting the pope.

also do you know if they sell them in the states. My brother would love if i got him some. It's all shaun of the deads fault and hot fuzz's fault. He loves those movies.
Kid-spider2099
Kid-spider2099
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountebank Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Kid-spider2099 wrote:also do you know if they sell them in the states. My brother would love if i got him some. It's all shaun of the deads fault and hot fuzz's fault. He loves those movies.
No idea. Never seen them in the states, but I've never really looked for them.

If you want, I'll put one in an envelope and send it to you.
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kid-spider2099 Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Mountebank wrote:
Kid-spider2099 wrote:also do you know if they sell them in the states. My brother would love if i got him some. It's all shaun of the deads fault and hot fuzz's fault. He loves those movies.
No idea. Never seen them in the states, but I've never really looked for them.

If you want, I'll put one in an envelope and send it to you.

um no.
Kid-spider2099
Kid-spider2099
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down