KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I found what Zod was missing... o.O

+3
RowanFalar
Mountebank
Vampjazzy
7 posters

Go down

I think I found what Zod was missing... o.O Empty I think I found what Zod was missing... o.O

Post  Vampjazzy Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:01 pm

I think I found what Zod was missing... o.O M113det
Vampjazzy
Vampjazzy
No Life

Back to top Go down

I think I found what Zod was missing... o.O Empty Re: I think I found what Zod was missing... o.O

Post  Mountebank Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Well I think I found what you're missing.

I think I found what Zod was missing... o.O Marbles
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

I think I found what Zod was missing... o.O Empty Re: I think I found what Zod was missing... o.O

Post  Vampjazzy Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:14 pm

I think I found what Zod was missing... o.O Wedding-game-over
Vampjazzy
Vampjazzy
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountebank Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:21 pm

I think I found what Zod was missing... o.O Divorce-cake
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post  RowanFalar Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Okay, you two. I know that you're nervous about your upcoming nuptials, but I really don't need to see it playing out on the forum.....although I do remember my meltdown just before the rehearsal dinner of my wedding. You both have my sympathies.

But (and this is something that most people forget) the wedding is just the beginning. It is ONE day. It's what happens after the honeymoon that matters, being married and learning to just be with your spouse that counts.
RowanFalar
RowanFalar
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  General Specific Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:49 pm

I think I found what Zod was missing... o.O Storm
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampjazzy Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:01 am

RowanFalar wrote:Okay, you two. I know that you're nervous about your upcoming nuptials, but I really don't need to see it playing out on the forum.....although I do remember my meltdown just before the rehearsal dinner of my wedding. You both have my sympathies.

But (and this is something that most people forget) the wedding is just the beginning. It is ONE day. It's what happens after the honeymoon that matters, being married and learning to just be with your spouse that counts.

Wow really Rowan? We were just playing.. the forum hadn't been posted in for at least 24 hrs and we were on Skype together talking when we did all the posting.

We're fine. Our relationship is amazingly solid, and we're both looking very forward to being married and spending the rest of our lives together. I'm more excited about picking him up on Sunday than I am about actually getting married.

I'm going back to lurking and not posting.
Vampjazzy
Vampjazzy
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenlyMayday Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:08 am

Vampjazzy wrote:
RowanFalar wrote:Okay, you two. I know that you're nervous about your upcoming nuptials, but I really don't need to see it playing out on the forum.....although I do remember my meltdown just before the rehearsal dinner of my wedding. You both have my sympathies.

Wow really Rowan? We were just playing.. the forum hadn't been posted in for at least 24 hrs and we were on Skype together talking when we did all the posting.

We're fine. Our relationship is amazingly solid, and we're both looking very forward to being married and spending the rest of our lives together. I'm more excited about picking him up on Sunday than I am about actually getting married.

No lurking, lurking is bad! post post post!!!

(I think she was mostly teasing you and then offering heart felt advice/words of wisdom)

I don't know for sure about everyone else (although I can guess) but I am so excited for you two! Smile
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  RowanFalar Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:37 am

Vampjazzy wrote:
RowanFalar wrote:stupid, creanky, concerned out of line crap deleted.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed You're right. I'm sorry I took my bad mood out on you two. I do sincerely wish the absolute best for you both. I think the way you two communicate is just hilarious and so you. Thanks for sharing the uniqueness and insanity of your lives.
RowanFalar
RowanFalar
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  StopBeingCute Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:28 pm

*hugs Rowan*

I'm sure she knew you meant well.
StopBeingCute
StopBeingCute
No Life

https://www.facebook.com/t0t4lg33k

Back to top Go down

Post  Zod the everliving Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:20 pm

wow, you guys have grown up. Sad

WHY HAVEN'T I!?

and yeah, them thongs aren't shiny enough!

NEEDS TO BE MORE SHINY!

....>.>

<.<....

want to shine em up on me? :-D
Zod the everliving
Zod the everliving
KNEEL!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down