KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrity, 30, Discussion portion

+5
Kid-spider2099
General Specific
HeavenlyMayday
maron
chibibar
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thrity, 30, Discussion portion - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrity, 30, Discussion portion

Post  Chubbalumpakis Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:26 pm

...but...I don't think Mike likes to be hogged. Mike just likes to get on the mic and drop some fresh, funky beats. Razz
Chubbalumpakis
Chubbalumpakis
No Life

Back to top Go down

Thrity, 30, Discussion portion - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrity, 30, Discussion portion

Post  HeavenlyMayday Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I LOVE this idea! SO much...

So, when we getting together? Honestly if everyone strangely decided to come to the middle of nowhere CO, I have a friend who runs karaoke and has a place set up to do private parties Smile AND, I bet he wouldn't charge me to do it Smile
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Chubbalumpakis Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:27 am

Well I'm shooting for San Diego for my first assignment so I would be a hell of a lot closer than I am now. But someplace more geographically equal for the entire Krew would probably be best. But let's save that discussion for the Krewmember Meet-Up thread.
Chubbalumpakis
Chubbalumpakis
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenlyMayday Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:03 am

Chubbalumpakis wrote:Well I'm shooting for San Diego for my first assignment so I would be a hell of a lot closer than I am now. But someplace more geographically equal for the entire Krew would probably be best. But let's save that discussion for the Krewmember Meet-Up thread.

Good points there Smile
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum