KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hooray for free stuff!

3 posters

Go down

Hooray for free stuff! Empty Hooray for free stuff!

Post  Chubbalumpakis Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:57 pm

So I noticed that no one had made a thread about what they got for Christmas! I mean it is what the Corporations would lead us to believe it is all about, right? Razz

So let's see...aside from a few miscellaneous gift cards I had a great Christmas in the ways of gifts:

Under Armour for work (It's SO awesome. I stay nice and toasty during work.)
A new sweater and various clothes (socks, underwear, etc)
A new watch (needs some links taken out)
Some very cool NAVY books
A charging station for my 360 controllers (NO MORE AAs!)

and the piece de resistance:

HALO: Reach! Oh my god I love this game. As a big HALO fan it's everything I could've asked for in a final installment. Characters that actually made you feel something for them (I particularly liked Emile) and a story that was engaging and drew me in to it. I was so blown away that at one point the solo campaign got so intense for me, that it managed to get my adrenaline pumping which typically only happens during multi-player matches.

So all and all it was a great Christmas and I got a lot of things I asked for and some things that I didn't. So what kind of free swag did ya'll get?
Chubbalumpakis
Chubbalumpakis
No Life

Back to top Go down

Hooray for free stuff! Empty Re: Hooray for free stuff!

Post  HeavenlyMayday Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Honestly other than a few cute hand made little things from our cousins kids the only thing I got for Christmas was a pashmina style shawl from my Nana.

Got money from my mom, but we pretty much turned around and used it on stuff for our son.

It was a very lean Christmas this year.

I did LOVE the shawl though, it's pretty and warm Smile
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountebank Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:37 pm

I got Starcraft 2, Zombies! the board game, some house stuff and a big pile of cash from my parents to help buy furniture when Vampy and I move into our new place at the end of the month.

Looking forward to receiving Vampy's "mystery project" that she has been working on for a looooong time.
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down