KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The value of hanging in there?

3 posters

Go down

The value of hanging in there? Empty The value of hanging in there?

Post  HeavenlyMayday Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Good things on the horizon for us. Looks like after a 2 year struggle Chris's disability claim may finally be approved. This means a few things- a big chunk of back pay and a monthly income that's almost as much as what I make now. Which opens up all sorts of possibilities. We're not gonna be rich by any means, but our dreams of finding a place of our own and being at least somewhat more self sufficient may be more of a reality. I am looking forward to this. I am also dying from anticipation. It's like being told as a kid that you're going to Disney World- 3 months in advance.... *sigh*

There is also a good possibility I'll be quitting my job- I'm at the end of my rope there and it's only our need for bills to be paid and the reality that I'm the only one who can do that right now keeping me there. It's affecting my health and my emotional and mental well being. I am having regular anxiety attacks now- to the point that Chris has figured out how to bring me out finally. Thank God for that cause it's like my brain gets stuck in a feed back loop that I haven't managed to pull myself out of on my own. I'm not opposed to working, and I'd be looking for another job, but this one... I'm just over it. So now the wait is even more excruciating. Because there's a light at the end of the tunnel, but I have the awful feeling that it's farther away than I can get to? Like I'm just not going to make it long enough to GET to that light without screwing something up.

Anyways. Just rambling and getting stuff off of my chest. I am such a dork, who else agonizes over when something GOOD is in the works? I think I'm just scared of the unknown.

Razz

So anyways, something in the way of a pep-talk would not be amiss right now. "Hang in there, you can do it, I have faith in you" kind of stuff. Anyone up for the job?
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

The value of hanging in there? Empty Re: The value of hanging in there?

Post  gnurd Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:23 am

Hooray! High fives!
gnurd
gnurd
No Life

http://www.skippinginfinity.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenlyMayday Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:03 am

gnurd wrote:Hooray! High fives!

Thanks man Smile

HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  General Specific Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:23 pm

That's great, HM. You've been working so hard to keep your family afloat, it's about time something went your way. So keep your head up and keep slogging away and that day will be here before you know it. Very Happy
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenlyMayday Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:51 pm

General Specific wrote:That's great, HM. You've been working so hard to keep your family afloat, it's about time something went your way. So keep your head up and keep slogging away and that day will be here before you know it. Very Happy

That was perfect Smile
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum