KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really don't like to be made fun of.

3 posters

Go down

I really don't like to be made fun of. Empty I really don't like to be made fun of.

Post  Kid-spider2099 Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Okay at the other message board i tend to hang out at they do a awards things and this the second year and they have done it and they this award for bad spelling and sucky grammar and guess who gets nominated for it? little old me and and i kinda hate it mainly cause i think its kinda mean spirited it. Maybe i'm wrong but it feels that way here is a link there http://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com/t5422-most-jibbersh-poster-popper-that-hasf-no-youse-for-spllchk
Kid-spider2099
Kid-spider2099
Thock!

Back to top Go down

I really don't like to be made fun of. Empty Re: I really don't like to be made fun of.

Post  gnurd Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:10 pm

I don't think it's meant to be mean-spirited. But if you don't want that award, it wouldn't hurt to learn to heed the squiggly red lines and take some time to proof-read your posts for grammar.
gnurd
gnurd
No Life

http://www.skippinginfinity.com

Back to top Go down

I really don't like to be made fun of. Empty Re: I really don't like to be made fun of.

Post  Kid-spider2099 Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 pm

gnurd wrote:I don't think it's meant to be mean-spirited. But if you don't want that award, it wouldn't hurt to learn to heed the squiggly red lines and take some time to proof-read your posts for grammar.

Its not meant to be mean-spirited i just took it the wrong way.
Kid-spider2099
Kid-spider2099
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LyingBastard Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:46 pm

If you improve your spelling and grammar, they won't nominate you for it again.
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum