KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo III - now with all classes announced

5 posters

Go down

Diablo III - now with all classes announced Empty Diablo III - now with all classes announced

Post  Mountebank Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Loved Diablo II (not enough to compare with the... overenthusiastic online community), and was looking forward to this. Whenever it comes out. And it seems like its been in development forever.

The previously announced classes were... barbarian (meh), wizard (could be fun), monk (no interest) and witch doctor (kinda cool, but no necromancer by the looks of it). So a couple caught my eye, but didn't really grab me completely. So lackluster characters and an overly long wait led to my interest waning.

I've just seen the last class is announced. Demon Hunter.

Yes.

This is the type of class I've always wanted in games like this - based around gadgets, speed and skill, not pure magic or brute force. Kinda like a witch hunter with power, or Van Helsing (or any of the other characters that contributed to that particular archetype).

All of a sudden, my interest has gone back up.
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Diablo III - now with all classes announced Empty Re: Diablo III - now with all classes announced

Post  StopBeingCute Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:52 pm

After watching the demon hunter trailer I'm actually excited for this game again.

Thanks for the link.
StopBeingCute
StopBeingCute
No Life

https://www.facebook.com/t0t4lg33k

Back to top Go down

Diablo III - now with all classes announced Empty Re: Diablo III - now with all classes announced

Post  Mr. Blank Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:59 pm

I miss the aesthetics of the first Diablo game. The gothic, creepy atmosphere - and the music - was a huge draw of the first game. Especially the feeling of dread you got when you headed into the cathedral for the first time, knowing there's a solid chance that you wouldn't be returning to the hamlet of Tristram.

D3 looks like another generic dungeon romp game, but I'll reserve final judgement for when I actually play the game. Games I initially dislike have a way of proving me completely wrong in the end.

Mr. Blank
Trying Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  General Specific Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:36 pm

I loved Diablo & Diablo 2, so will likely be just as much of a fanboy for D3.
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  RowanFalar Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:06 pm

All I know is that my 64 year old mother is as addicted to Diablo as I am, which is fitting since I was the one that introduced her to it when it first came out. She will spend HOURS playing the game. When I told her that Diablo III was coming out, her whole face lit up and she was like "When, when, when!!!!!" She was rather peeved to hear that there was no solid release date.

Laughing
RowanFalar
RowanFalar
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum