KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dexter (hey, titles need to be between 10 and 255 characters. Who'd have thunk it? Surely it's better to have too-short a title than one that's so long that it detracts from the post itself)

5 posters

Go down

Dexter (hey, titles need to be between 10 and 255 characters. Who'd have thunk it? Surely it's better to have too-short a title than one that's so long that it detracts from the post itself) Empty Dexter (hey, titles need to be between 10 and 255 characters. Who'd have thunk it? Surely it's better to have too-short a title than one that's so long that it detracts from the post itself)

Post  Mountebank Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Vampy got me the first two seasons for my birthday, and although it took a while to get into them (hint: don't try to watch whilst you're exhausted at the end of a long day at work, and are literally falling asleep), I loved them.

Vamp and I are waiting until we're together next to watch the third season, and I'm looking forward to it. I hear season 4 is pretty damn good too.
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Dexter (hey, titles need to be between 10 and 255 characters. Who'd have thunk it? Surely it's better to have too-short a title than one that's so long that it detracts from the post itself) Empty Re: Dexter (hey, titles need to be between 10 and 255 characters. Who'd have thunk it? Surely it's better to have too-short a title than one that's so long that it detracts from the post itself)

Post  Admin Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:08 am

I've watched most of the first series... utterly superb show.
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

https://kryptonkrewmembers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dexter (hey, titles need to be between 10 and 255 characters. Who'd have thunk it? Surely it's better to have too-short a title than one that's so long that it detracts from the post itself) Empty Re: Dexter (hey, titles need to be between 10 and 255 characters. Who'd have thunk it? Surely it's better to have too-short a title than one that's so long that it detracts from the post itself)

Post  LyingBastard Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:41 am

I'm about halfway through season 4. It's very strong.
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampjazzy Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 pm

BEST TITLE EVER.

I think it's kinda ooky he rl married his Dexter sister though. o.O
Vampjazzy
Vampjazzy
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiq Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Just wondering, did any of you ever watch him in six feet under? I'm starting to realise how criminally underused he was in that show, now that I've gotten into dexter.
Tiq
Tiq
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountebank Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:06 pm

I wasn't a big fan of that show. It always felt too earnest, and the characters weren't compelling. I stopped at the end of the first season, so it may have got better I suppose.
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post  LyingBastard Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:54 pm

I suppose it deserves credit for Narm, though.

And yeah, Six Feet Under was a bit pretentious, but Hall is excellent in Dexter.
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down