KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Pilgrim

3 posters

Go down

Scott Pilgrim Empty Scott Pilgrim

Post  maron Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Awesome movie pure and simple.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

http://heavenlymaron.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Scott Pilgrim Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim

Post  Mountebank Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Loved it. The only weak moment I felt was the fight with Todd (the vegan). I felt like it didn't have any real energy to it, although the bass battle was pretty cool.

Favourite moment was the fight with Roxy. As the kids say nowadays "Awesome-sauce."
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:22 pm

The vegan battle was weak but the whole "chicken parasian is not vegan?" bit made me laugh.
My only beef with the movie is not with the movie per say. It was the fact I had to buy 2 separate soundtracks for it.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountebank Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:25 pm

maron wrote:The vegan battle was weak but the whole "chicken parasian is not vegan?" bit made me laugh.
My only beef with the movie is not with the movie per say. It was the fact I had to buy 2 separate soundtracks for it.
I was disappointed with the second one (the score). There were a few decent tracks, but overall not as good as I thought it would be.

The first one was excellent though.
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Mountebank wrote:
maron wrote:The vegan battle was weak but the whole "chicken parasian is not vegan?" bit made me laugh.
I was disappointed with the second one (the score). There were a few decent tracks, but overall not as good as I thought it would be.

The first one was excellent though.
I bought the second one mainly because I wanted the Mathew Patel song and the rest of the Sex Bob-OMB songs. The others were good but if I had the choice I wouldn't neasisary get them.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  Domina Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:39 pm

It was a cute movie. I was disappointed it didn't follow the story line of the comic books more. There were a ton of really great things that got left out.
Domina
Domina
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum