KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Lord, I was born a ramblin' (wo)man."

4 posters

Go down

"Lord, I was born a ramblin' (wo)man." Empty "Lord, I was born a ramblin' (wo)man."

Post  HeavenlyMayday Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:08 am

So, possibly some very interesting things in the works. Chris has been approved for disability, and we think we got the school loan thing taken care of which means 2 things, big settlement and a steady check. We are seriously considering packing all of our big stuff into a lofted barn/cabin on our cousin's property, buying an RV and hitting the road for a long term trip around the country. When we get tired of travelling we come home and set up the cabin to live in and just take off whenever the mood strikes us.

Anyone want a visit in a few months?
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

"Lord, I was born a ramblin' (wo)man." Empty Re: "Lord, I was born a ramblin' (wo)man."

Post  General Specific Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 pm

I'd love to host ya for a day or two. My house should be done by the end of Sept., but I will not have much yard space for an RV. Maybe the lot next to me will still be unsold by then and you could park along the street.
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

"Lord, I was born a ramblin' (wo)man." Empty Re: "Lord, I was born a ramblin' (wo)man."

Post  HeavenlyMayday Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Probably gonna be at least November before anything happens anyways, so might have to at least stop by in our travels at some point Smile

We are waiting to hear from social security to find out how much and when we will be getting paid. Lawyer says possibly 1.5 times what I'm making right now, which would be awesome. Guess who's putting in 2 weeks notice as soon as the first check hits? Sick of the BS at work.

So yeah, I'm gonna be talking about all this here for the most part. Mentioned that we were considering it to my mother and she freaked out (you won't be able to afford it, you'll wind up worse off than you were before, etc...) just worried about us. So until we know for sure what's going on and actually HAVE the money and RV etc I'm just not gonna tell her what we're doing. I hate keeping things from her, but I don't want her worried either... I don't think she understood that we're setting up a place to come home to when we're done, whenever that turns out to be. As it is, we won't have rent, electric, water, natural gas etc to worry about. Just insurance, fuel, dump fees, some camping fees although we'll try to avoid those as much as possible, food and such.

I'm also thinking of ideas to make extra money, any ideas from ya'll? Also, would a blog about a low carb, home schooling, low budget full time RV family be interesting or not? Cause I can do that from the road, lol! Some other ideas were crafting, mobile karaoke DJ, handy man work, etc...
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kid-spider2099 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:14 pm

you could come to seattle so we could hang out.
Kid-spider2099
Kid-spider2099
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenlyMayday Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:20 pm

We totally could Smile

Still all up in the air, but I'm open to pretty much touring the country, lol!
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  RowanFalar Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:12 pm

How do you feel about a visit to the Great White North? While it's still green?
RowanFalar
RowanFalar
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenlyMayday Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:08 am

Sounds cool. Sadly plans keep morphing at the moment so I have no idea what's going on, or will be. It's kind of freaking me out at the moment actually. :S I hate uncertainty.
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum