KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Update.....

3 posters

Go down

An Update..... Empty An Update.....

Post  Chubbalumpakis Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:17 am

Hey there peoples! Sorry for not posting much but don't think I've forgotten about you. It's just that things have been pretty hectic while getting acclimated to Navy life.

So things are going pretty well. I finished A-School about a month ago and I'm now stationed in Fort Belvoir, VA. Originally I was told I was going to be in Bethesda, MD but after 4 days there I was told that was a preliminary to coming here. The Naval hospital is in the middle of a huge merger and orders were distributed wrong. So now I'm at my permanent duty station for the next 2 years. It's not sea duty like I had wanted but it's still exciting to be a part of something I'll probably never experience again in the Navy. Since Belvoir is an Army base, we're building our personnel department from the ground uo. The base itself is also much larger than Bethesda so there's a lot more to do here.

As far as personal life, Datona and I are doing quite well. She's currently off her meds since we're trying to have another baby (*fingers crossed*) but since my time away she has mellowed out a lot. As for Nikita, we just celebrated her 4th birthday on friday and had her party at Chuck E. Cheese. I tell you it is so nice not having to clean up after a party for once. Razz But right now we're patiently waiting for the 15th to get to move into our new home! We got set uo in on-base housing so we can finally be together again. Right now I'm staying in the barracks until the move.

So things are going great for the Turner family! I hope you all are doing very well and hope you had a fantabulous 4th. I should be around more often very soon. Love you guys!

P.S. I typed all of this on my new blackberry! Hooray for finally joining the 21st century! Razz
Chubbalumpakis
Chubbalumpakis
No Life

Back to top Go down

An Update..... Empty Re: An Update.....

Post  HeavenlyMayday Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 pm

*like* Very Happy
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Chubbalumpakis Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 am

HeavenlyMayday wrote:*like* Very Happy

Awwwwww I like you too, HM! Very Happy
Chubbalumpakis
Chubbalumpakis
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenlyMayday Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:02 am

Laughing
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kid-spider2099 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:12 pm

HeavenlyMayday wrote:*like* Very Happy

that's the facebook effect in action. I find myself want to like everything on everyweb site i go to.
Kid-spider2099
Kid-spider2099
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum