KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just need to blow off steam

+5
Zod the everliving
Willow
General Specific
LyingBastard
maron
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

just need to blow off steam - Page 2 Empty Re: just need to blow off steam

Post  LyingBastard Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:37 pm

maron wrote:The update on the mother front...
I just got this email:
Your "PETTY" (or should I say friend's named removed.) complaints to facebook don't bother me at all. It just goes to show that you are still HIDING from the TRUTH! YOU'VE BECOME A FAT PIG! You spend more money on junk food and crap that could feed a country, so FACE THE TRUTH!!!!! Your family members starve and loose their homes while you stuff yourselves with $18 bowls of FAT! I'M ASHAMED TO CALL YOU MY DAUGHTER, SO YOU CAN SIT IN YOUR SQUALLER AND SHIT AND DROP DEAD FOR ALL I CARE!!!!! YOU HAVE IGNORED YOUR FAMILY AND SPENT YEARS HIDING BEHIND STRANGERS LIKE YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE! GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!

NO LONGER YOUR MOTHER!!! YOU CAN GO SIT IN YOUR BED WITH A FILTHY GERM RIDDEN PIG FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND ROT!!!!!!

Maron, you know that what she's saying isn't true. I don't know why she feels the need to hurt you, but that's just what mothers do - hold grudges, use guilt, lie, recriminate, and twist the knife. She's projecting a lot of her problems on to you and while there are two sides to every story, you sound like you've been more than fair with that evil witch. I won't say you should be happy she's cut you off, but if she's going to treat you like that, I wouldn't go running to make amends, either.

Also, someone should tell her it's "squalor", not "squaller".

LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:44 pm

LB I am just at the numb point right now. I've decided she has no more chances and she is cut out of my life. I don't need this kind of pain anymore.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

http://heavenlymaron.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountebank Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Sounds like she has some pretty significant mental issues there. That kind of rant isn't dissimilar to some of the stuff spewing from the mouths of people I section.

Obviously it's easier said than done, but you should ignore crap like this. It's not worth your time or emotional investment.
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post  LyingBastard Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:02 pm

maron wrote:LB I am just at the numb point right now. I've decided she has no more chances and she is cut out of my life. I don't need this kind of pain anymore.

You really don't. I'm going to have to agree with Deadboy - that sounds like dementia.
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:15 pm

I wouldn't doubt it in all honesty. I have blocked everything but email now.
I am debating on sending her a cutting email back or just turn my back.
Don't get me wrong either way she is now out of my life. For good this time.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  General Specific Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:09 pm

OK, Maron, you win. My grandmother may say some mean things, but nothing as horrible as that. I'd say you're better off without her in your life at this point.

*hugs*
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:19 pm

*hugs gen*
This was actually one of her lighter bitch out... but it is the one that broke the camel's back so to speak.
Apparently there is a nice long bitch out that one of my good friend got when they defended me. Bar has a copy on it but he wont let me see it until after I am no longer angry... From what I am guessing it's pretty bad and I will most likely go over the edge in being pissed which is always a scary side of me to see.
You know what they say the nicer, calmer, happy person the more scary they are when they are truly angry.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenlyMayday Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:52 am

oh Mar, I'm so sorry that you're going through that!

What a mean, spiteful, hateful woman! You for sure don't need that in your life, mother or not. *hugs*

HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LyingBastard Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:58 am

*hugs* You're better off not knowing, Maron. Just be done with it.
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:28 am

The newest drama with the mother that I am being sucked into...
Ok my brother who has been living in Korea for a few years just came back to the states permanently did the stupid thing and decided to stay with my mother and other brother. It did not last even a week. Well from what one brother said my mother started saying some bigoted things and he took offense since his wife and child are both Asian so he told her off. The other brother (one that lives with her) said that my other brother just started going off on her for no reason. You can guess which one I believed.
Anywho so now my brother is staying at a friend's house and had to report his bank account stuff stolen while my mother is threatening to call the cops because he "stole" a Donald Duck spoon from her when she left.... I did type that one correctly a spoon. My oldest brother and sister want to have her be legally declared mentally unstable and somehow I am to blame for this because I am the one who co-sponsored my brother's wife's visa forms.
I am beginning to think maybe I should write a story about my family life... I could make millions.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2