KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Ass Mule (redundancy due to stupid 10 characters or more rule for titles... :P, is this long enough? XD) ;)

5 posters

Go down

Bad Ass Mule (redundancy due to stupid 10 characters or more rule for titles... :P, is this long enough? XD)  ;) Empty Bad Ass Mule (redundancy due to stupid 10 characters or more rule for titles... :P, is this long enough? XD) ;)

Post  HeavenlyMayday Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:30 am

It pays to be NICE to horses and their kin... XD

One BAD ASS

HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Bad Ass Mule (redundancy due to stupid 10 characters or more rule for titles... :P, is this long enough? XD)  ;) Empty Re: Bad Ass Mule (redundancy due to stupid 10 characters or more rule for titles... :P, is this long enough? XD) ;)

Post  maron Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 am

Dude, never piss off a mule... or go after one of it's friends.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

http://heavenlymaron.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Bad Ass Mule (redundancy due to stupid 10 characters or more rule for titles... :P, is this long enough? XD)  ;) Empty Re: Bad Ass Mule (redundancy due to stupid 10 characters or more rule for titles... :P, is this long enough? XD) ;)

Post  Zod the everliving Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 pm

someone get that mule a shiny black pleather outfit!
I want it in my army!
Zod the everliving
Zod the everliving
KNEEL!

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Zod the everliving wrote:someone get that mule a shiny black pleather outfit!
I want it in my army!
nope sorry I already called it.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  Zod the everliving Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:57 pm

no no no! I want it!

I fully plan to irradiate it with kryptonian radiation and then expose it to solar radiation.
That should in effect work.

...right?
Zod the everliving
Zod the everliving
KNEEL!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountebank Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Zod the everliving wrote:no no no! I want it!

I fully plan to irradiate it with kryptonian radiation and then expose it to solar radiation.
That should in effect work.

...right?
The science seems sound.
Mountebank
Mountebank
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zod the everliving Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Right then!

give me a hand with this.

*grabs Mule and starts to shove towards Ebo*

this will make it easier.

Ebo makes everything easier, right?

Zod the everliving
Zod the everliving
KNEEL!

Back to top Go down

Post  maron Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:39 pm

*watches the mule stop, shake, and bite Zod*
You know you can attract flies better with honey then vinigar.
maron
maron
Exorcised...

Back to top Go down

Post  Zod the everliving Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:57 pm

shit works even better!

*kicks mule*

Mountebank! give me a hand here!

GET IN THERE BLASTED STUBBORN CREATURE!

Honestly, Zod swears you are as stubborn as a.. a...

hrm...

Zod the everliving
Zod the everliving
KNEEL!

Back to top Go down

Post  General Specific Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:45 pm

maron wrote:*watches the mule stop, shake, and bite Zod*
You know you can attract flies better with honey then vinigar.

Bad Ass Mule (redundancy due to stupid 10 characters or more rule for titles... :P, is this long enough? XD)  ;) Flies
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down