KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sigh, time to go get poked and prodded....

3 posters

Go down

Sigh, time to go get poked and prodded.... Empty Sigh, time to go get poked and prodded....

Post  HeavenlyMayday Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 pm

I have a doctor's appointment, Razz

BUT maybe good things will happen like a new sleep study to get my breathing machine adjusted and I can make sure I'm not diabetic or anything, yay...

Yeah, still no fun but whatever, gotta do what ya gotta do right?
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Sigh, time to go get poked and prodded.... Empty Re: Sigh, time to go get poked and prodded....

Post  Zod the everliving Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:31 pm

make sure that doctor gives you a lollipop!
NO! seriously!
listen!

Is saw this on mythbusters or some such and Snopes.com confirmed it as well!
Doctors have thousands of lollies in their closets!
total write off!
and if they dont give you the lolly they get to keep it for themselves and bilk the public out of millions each year in Lollipop write offs!

DOnT AsK !! DEMAND THAT LOLLY!!

...and make sure it's rootbeer flavored.
Zod the everliving
Zod the everliving
KNEEL!

Back to top Go down

Sigh, time to go get poked and prodded.... Empty Re: Sigh, time to go get poked and prodded....

Post  LyingBastard Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:37 pm

HeavenlyMayday wrote:I have a doctor's appointment, Razz

BUT maybe good things will happen like a new sleep study to get my breathing machine adjusted and I can make sure I'm not diabetic or anything, yay...

Yeah, still no fun but whatever, gotta do what ya gotta do right?

Ah, I was gonna say "Oo-arr Missus" but you know us so well...
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenlyMayday Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 pm

So, that was interesting. In short I'm anemic, stressed and female, go figure Razz If you're interested in more details click the spoiler box, totally your call, lol.

Spoiler:

HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LyingBastard Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Yes, why take medication when it can make you better, just because it isn't what you want?

Look, sugar, I put off getting something treated for years for the same reason, and it nearly cost me a limb, so LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR.
LyingBastard
LyingBastard
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenlyMayday Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:41 pm

On a good note, I was convinced I've been gaining weight but apparently I'm holding steady and am in fact about a pound or so lighter than last time I went (About 2 months ago).

I can live with that, especially since I've been eating badly and not exercising like I should. Means if I DO get back on track I'll do awesome. Good to know.
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down