KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HATE being sick!! (gripe, complain, whine!!!)

4 posters

Go down

I HATE being sick!! (gripe, complain, whine!!!) Empty I HATE being sick!! (gripe, complain, whine!!!)

Post  HeavenlyMayday Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:06 pm

And being a responsible adult with bills and such I can't afford not to go to work. Sad

So I'm working with a sinus infection, yay Mad

And Thursdays royally suck cause they are invariably crazy- it's our Friday in Crowley County cause the kids only do Monday-Thursday at school here, so there's that. And it's also the day the trucks all come in, so we're scrambling like mad trying to get our regular work done, serve all the kids and families that come in for dinner before practice or games and what not AND put away everything that just came in. Ack! Alas even!

I just wanna stay home under my covers and sleep, preferably dosed up on massive quantities of NyQuil and mint tea....

*gripe, complain, whine, cry*
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

I HATE being sick!! (gripe, complain, whine!!!) Empty Re: I HATE being sick!! (gripe, complain, whine!!!)

Post  Kid-spider2099 Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:51 pm

*hugs*

feel better cause i said so.
Kid-spider2099
Kid-spider2099
Thock!

Back to top Go down

I HATE being sick!! (gripe, complain, whine!!!) Empty Re: I HATE being sick!! (gripe, complain, whine!!!)

Post  RowanFalar Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Awww sweetie. big zen hugs to you. have you tried doing a sinus wash? It sounds really gross, but it'll clear out the gunk, allow you to breathe and get some of the infection out.

RowanFalar
RowanFalar
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenlyMayday Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 pm

I've honestly been considering a Neti Pot for a while now. I think it's partially due to feed lot funk (noxious dust clouds coming in to town a LOT lately Razz ugh)
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  RowanFalar Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:21 pm

It certainly won't harm you to do it. It's really gross, but effective and safe.
RowanFalar
RowanFalar
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:11 am

I have a neti pot and it does work (when I use it)...it feels reallly weird though! And you have to make sure you tilt your head just right otherwise the funk runs down your throat rather than out your other nostril! Shocked
Willow
Willow
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post  HeavenlyMayday Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:19 am

Willow wrote:I have a neti pot and it does work (when I use it)...it feels reallly weird though! And you have to make sure you tilt your head just right otherwise the funk runs down your throat rather than out your other nostril! Shocked

Ew, good to know XD

I'm going to town on Tuesday for an ultrasound (checking for fibroids and cysts or what not) I'll get one then.
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down