KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate spring

2 posters

Go down

I hate spring Empty I hate spring

Post  General Specific Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:46 pm

The last three days has been miserable for me. I have allergies and this year they have been especially bad. Woke up saturday and felt like I was sick. It was worse yesterday when the sinus drainage started. Today, my voice was affected and I was just sapped of energy. I kept thinking I really was sick, except most of this is sinus related and if I take an antihistamine, things would get better for about 40mins-hr.

Stupid plants trying to have sex with me...
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

I hate spring Empty Re: I hate spring

Post  HeavenlyMayday Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 am

You know, had a whole conversation back in highschool about what would happen if people pollinated instead of had sex... It was hilarious. You had to be there.

And I love spring, allergies and all. I miss the sunshine all winter. I mean it's there, I can see it but I can't FEEL it on my skin. I crave that. I think growing up in Florida most of my life did that to me. Spring means sunshine and outdoors stuff without having to put on 10 layers of clothes and HOOPING at the park etc...

Tomorrow is the beginning of our spring cleaning marathon. I figure if I'm going on vacation I wanna come home to a nice clean house. So we're taking 1 room at a time and scrubbing and straightening and cleaning it top to bottom. Tomorrow is kitchen and storage room. Next week is either living room, bathroom and hall or bedrooms... (NOT a lot of rooms in my apartment, lol!) I haven't decided though...

Keep tons of benadryl or claritin or allegra or something on hand, you'll be ok I think... XD
HeavenlyMayday
HeavenlyMayday
Thock!

Back to top Go down