KryptonKrewmembers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate South Carolina ...again

2 posters

Go down

I hate South Carolina ...again Empty I hate South Carolina ...again

Post  General Specific Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:19 am

Soooo as most of you already know, I'm unemployed. Been unemployed since August now. I was called into the local unemployment office for a review of my application progress. that was fine, but they found a problem with my account. Seems i have not been getting any benefits since August 14th.

Now, i know what you're thinking, how could I not have noticed that? Well, I did. I received a notice back at that same time telling me that there was an issue and to go in. I did so and was told that the problem was my account on the Unemployment Job Webpage needed to be updated, take care of that and everything will be fine. So, I did and didn't think of it again.

I have been filing my claims online per instructions and there has been no notices of any problems. Until I get in today and am informed of the no benefits. The woman I'm speaking to tells me that I needed to report in when I had a problem. Well, I DID! I WAS HERE AND WAS TOLD IT WAS OK! Yes, granted, I didn't really pay attention to my bank statements and that's my fault, but if there's a problem and I'm not getting the money, WHY DOES YOUR WEBSITE ALLOW ME TO FILE CLAIMS? Shouldn't it be setup so that if there's an issue, it will tell me? Seems like a more efficient solution than having me wait for my monthly statements. Also, why did the person last time tell me everything was fine when it obviously wasn't?

ZODDAMMIT! I really wish someone would hire me so that I can just end all this bullshit and not have to worry about it.

Edit: TL;DR version: SC messed up my unemployment benefits and is blaming me! General Smash!
General Specific
General Specific
Thock!

Back to top Go down

I hate South Carolina ...again Empty Re: I hate South Carolina ...again

Post  Zod the everliving Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Man that blows, I know your pain, bud.
I was unemployed for 2+ years.
Zod the everliving
Zod the everliving
KNEEL!

Back to top Go down